Clinically-validated, scalable sleep monitoring for clinical trials
- Automatically calculate sleep endpoints atop incoming biosignal recordings (TST, WASO, etc.)
- Measure signal quality and recording compliance to ensure high-quality analysis results
- Easy access to your recordings
- Access to secured platform for compliance and data quality assessments
- Integrated cloud data management
- Account Management - A dedicated account manager to ensure the sucess of your research throughout the whole protocol.
- Dedicated documentation - From detailed descriptions of the headband, how to’s, to protocol information. We provide you with documentation at every step of the way: before, during and after your participants’ visits.
- Ongoing support - A technical team supports you throughout the whole process.
If you want to start a study using the headband, please send us a request using this link: https://beacon.bio/contact
The Dreem 3S “System” is FDA 510(k) cleared to capture electroencephalogram (EEG) data from subjects to monitor sleep architecture and aid in the diagnosis of disturbed sleep. The Dreem 3 Neuroband is FDA-registered as a biofeedback device intended to provide information about physiological parameters during sleep. It is not intended to be used for diagnosis purposes in the US and EU. The Dreem 3 Neuroband also has a consumer CE marking.
The Dreem 3 headband is designed to fit head perimeters between 520-620mm (20,47"-24,41"), so children must have a head size that fits this specification. To ensure good signal quality, the headband must be properly adjusted, the tighter it is, the better the signal quality. For pediatric studies, it is therefore not the age of the child which needs to be taken into account but rather head size. While the headband can fit adolescents well, it may vary from one child to another in younger populations (under 11s).
Yes, the Beacon Platform has an externalizable API available to partners. Please contact us for details!